Contains per ml:
Ceftiofur ......................... 50 mg.
- For post parturient diseases like PPM, Pyometra, Vaginities,Cervicities,ROP
- For Respiratory diseases like H, Bacterial pneumonia,Bronchitis.
- Effective controls foul ordour in sarcoptic,soroptics and Demodectic mange.
- For complicated bacterial infections.
- Third generation cephalosporine antibiotics.
- Broad spectrum antibiotics wide spectrum of coverage.
- reaches the infection site faster tissue targeted antibiotics
- Maintains higher antibiotics concentration than MIC even 24 hrs
- No residue milk and meat-Zero withdrawal period
- Prudent use of antibiotics due to ready to use.
Cattle: 1 ml per 50 kg body weight for 3-5 days, subcutaneously
Swine : 1 ml per 16 kg body weight for 3 days, intramuscularly
Dog: 1 ml per 20 kg body weight for 5-14 days SC route.
Buffalo: 1 ml per 20 kg body weight for 5 days SC route.
Poultry : Adult bird 5 mg per kg body weight at least for two days SC route.
Goat/sheep: 1 ml per 20 kg body weight for 3-5 days, intramuscularly.
Elephants/Horses: 1 ml per 10 kg body weight for 3-5 days, intramuscularly.
Vial of 100 ml and 50 ml