Each kg contains:
Tylosin Phosphate 100 g as advice.
KTX Premix is a macrolide antibiotic with broad spectrum of activity againstGram-positive and limited range for Gram-negative organisms.KTX Premix has strong antimycoplasma action therefore is a first choice for the prevention and treatment of CRD in poultry.
- Prevention of respiratory diseases,CRD and ileitis.
- Prevention of stress and strengthening of resistance of disease.
- For increased rate of weight gain and improved feed efficency
- For increase in egg production and egg quality.
- Increased Hatchaility.
- Layers: 500 gm per ton of feed from point of lay to 42th week and 200 gm per ton of feed afterwards.
- Broiler: 200 gm per ton of feed.
- Breeder: 500 gm per ton of feed from point of lay.